Starting June 1st
The Governor has finally lifted the mask mandate for veterinary hospitals. We have developed a plan to move forward and start allowing clients in the hospital. There will continue to be some restrictions as we navigate this next phase.
This will be starting Tuesday, June 1st.
- We will only allow 1 client in at a time, with their pet with the exception of euthanasias.
- All clients that enter the building MUST wear a mask at all times regardless of vaccination status. Our entire staff will be masked as well.
- Medication and food pickups, drop off appointments, surgical admittances will still be conducted via curbside. Please remember we continue to provide a free delivery service for medication and food.
- We will be happy to continue curbside service for those clients that desire or for those clients that are unable or unwilling to wear a mask
- You will continue to call the hospital on arrival so we can process you and take a history over the phone
We have truly missed seeing our clients and appreciate your continued support as we move into this next phase. Please remember to be kind to our staff who have been working tirelessly to provide exceptional care to our patients and clients.